You've made the big decision to adopt a cat. Yay! Maybe you've already applied for your cat or you're still deciding which one is the best fit for your home.
Here are some basic supplies you'll need to set up. We've included links to examples of items we love.
- Food and Water Bowls - BIBSS Stainless Steel Pet Bowl
- Dry Food - Royal Canin Kitten Dry Food / Hill's Science Diet Kitten Dry Food / Adult Optimal Care Dry Food
- Wet Food - Royal Canin Kitten Wet Food / Hill's Science Diet Adult Wet Cat Food
- Litter Box and Scoop - IRIS Open Top Cat Litter Box Kit
- Clumping Litter - Arm & Hammer Cat Litter
- Carrier - AmazonBasics Soft-Sided Pet Carrier / AmazonBasics Front & Top-Load Pet Kennel
- Nail Clippers - JW Pet Company Cat Nail Clipper
- Pet Safe Cleaning products
- Toys - Find tons of toys on Amazon
- Scratching Post - Cat Scratching Post with Hanging Butterfly Toy
- Collar - Find a variety on Amazon
- ID tag - get one with your microchip company, your pet insurance company or get a custom one engraved with your contact info
- Treats - Whiskas Temptations Treats
- Pet Bed - Aspen Pet Self Warming Cat Bed
- Raised Food Bowls (great for seniors or special needs cats) - Easyology Stainless Steel Elevated Feeder Bowls
- Brush - Bencmate Self Cleaning Grooming Brush
- Odor Eliminator - Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor & Stain Remover
- Cat Tree - AmazonBasics Cat Tree with Scratching Posts
- Water Fountain - Petmate Fresh Flow Pet Fountain
- Automatic Pet Feeder - PetSafe 5-Meal Automatic Feeder
Note: some links above may be affiliate links where we receive a small commission from the sale at no extra cost to you.