About the Cats
About the cats
Where do the cats come from? The kitties at the Feline Café are rescued from a variety of circumstances and are needing a safe place to live while we find them their forever homes. While they are under our guardianship we ensure all their medical needs are addressed and that they are all ready to be adopted into their new family.
How much is it to adopt? The adoption fees range from $100-300 depending on the cat and includes the spay/neuter, microchip, vaccinations, and more. The adoption fees help cover the costs of their care and allow us to save more cats. More details can be found on their individual profiles.
Number of successful adoptions
Since we opened in May 2017, we have helped find homes for 500 CATS! Congratulations to all the new families!
** PLEASE NOTE THAT ADOPTIONS ARE CURRENTLY PAUSED DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC **
Interested in adopting? Here's how:
1. Fall in love. Visit the cats in our cafe or choose from the list. We have posters of all the available cats posted in the entrance of our café.
2. Apply online. Once you have chosen a cat you'd like to adopt, you can apply online through our website (coming soon!)
3. Approval. We will be in contact with you to process the application and confirm that the application has been approved.
4. Payment. The adoption fee is sent directly to our Non-Profit Foundation to cover the cost of their care.
5. Schedule a pickup. Once payment is confirmed, we schedule an appointment with you to pick up your cat.
6. Prepare your home. Have all toys, litter and food supplies ready before you pick up your cat.
7. Pick up your new family member. We will walk you through the adoption contract and paperwork, as well as take a photo with your cat for the website. Please bring a carrier with a blanket or pillow inside to bring your cat home with you.
* adoptions may take up to 14 days to process *