First time visitors? Here is everything you need to know.
Step 1: purr-chase at the counter
Order and pay for your admission and menu items at the counter. If we are at capacity, you will receive your number in line.
Admission to enter the cat lounge: $5 entry without purchase OR $3 with any purchase from the menu or merchandise. Per person, per visit.
Step 2: review house rules (see below)
We have house rules in place for a happy experience for both cats and humans.
Step 3: head to the cat lounge
Access is restricted to paid customers 12 years and over only.
- Use hand sanitizer to reduce germs for the cats
- do not pick up the cats or restrict their movement
- do not wake up cats, they need their beauty sleep
- do not feed cats any human food or belongings (they have a thing for headphones and shoelaces!)
- bring dishes back to the café, do not leave anything behind for the cats to snack on
- pet at your own risk, use caution and slow motions
- 40 minute visit in the cat lounge, there may be others waiting to enter
- turn off your flash if you are taking photos
See Hours and Information page.