Venue Rental

Thinking of hosting a birthday party, work gathering or another private event? Rent our space! Access to the cat lounge is included.


Our venue rentals start at $150 plus catering.
- Option 1: Event on a Monday (anytime). $250 includes a 3 hour rental.
- Option 2: Event after hours. $150 includes a 2 hour rental before or after regular opening hours (Tues-Sun).
- Option 3: Venue Rental during opening hours (Tues-Sun). Can provide a custom quote, typically between $300-1000.

Catering is optional and can be added to your quote. You’ll receive 20% off menu prices for catering. Options:
- Self-serve coffee and tea service
- Desserts and snack trays
- Full service espresso bar
- Keep bar open for guests to purchase

Our capacity for private events is 15 people in the cat room plus up to 15 in the café section.

Use the Contact form to reach out to us and include the options you would like and the date of the event requested. A 40% deposit of the rental cost is due upon booking and the remaining 60% before the start of the event.


Free street parking is available. Must be 12 years old and over to enter the cat lounge.