Cats love chewing and eating this grass. It’s packed with nutrients that promote cat health as well as fiber to support digestion. This package includes approx 4 Tbsp of seeds and growing instructions.
1) Fill a container with soil, stopping approximately 2 inches from the top (A Feline Café mug works perfectly)
2) Sprinkle a thin layer of seeds over the soil.
3) Cover the seeds with an additional 1⁄2 inch of soil and moisten the soil enough so that it reaches the seeds but be careful not to over water.
4) Cover the top with plastic wrap (or some sort of covering) in a way that still allows air flow.
5) Place it in a warm spot with plenty of light.
6) If the soil is dry moisten with a spray bottle and once the grass has grown about 1-2 inches moisten the soil daily.
7) The seeds should sprout between 3-7 days. After 10 days (4 inches) it’s time to let your kitty try it out!