Quantity available: 2 left
1) Add 1 cup of pancake mix to a large bowl
2) Stir in 1 cup of soy milk and fold in the chocolate chips (if using in the batter)
3) Allow the batter to sit for 10 minutes to allow the baking powder to work its magic!
4) Put about 1 tbsp of coconut oil in the pan on med heat and spread out as it melts
5) Pour a scoop of batter into the middle of the pan
6) Allow to fry for 3-4 minutes
7) Flip and repeat
8) Serve the pancakes with jam and maple syrup
* optional: add 1 tsp of vanilla and 1 tbsp of oil to the batter for extra-decadent pancakes!
Pancake mix: flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt.