Quantity available: 6 left
By paying for this yoga class, you agree that you’ve read the information below before booking your ticket with us.
Get your asana on for a fun and gentle yoga session with our rescue cats! It's the perfect way to start your Sunday. The 45-min yoga class is led by special guest instructor Katherine Clements and will be held in the lounge with our cats roaming about the Cat Lounge. The ticket includes a visit with the cats prior to the class, a 45-min gentle yoga class for all levels, and afterwards you'll receive a complimentary beverage.
· All guests must be 12 years old and up. No exceptions available due to liability issues.
· All guests must wear masks when not on their yoga mat or seated at a table. We have masks available for purchase if needed.
· Bringing a guest? Ensure you book for your entire party to ensure there will be enough room for you. Verify the “quantity” of guests in your cart before checking out in order to ensure your group will be able to enter together. The reservation fee is per person.
· Our current capacity is 8 guests at a time in the Cat Lounge in order to allow for social distancing. In addition to our staff and volunteers.
· During winter and bad weather days, we may ask you to remove your footwear. Feel free to bring your own socks, slippers or indoor shoes to wear inside the lounge.
All participants must bring their own yoga mat and sign a standard liability waiver at the time of the event.
NOTE: Due to the limited number of spaces available, there are no refunds. If you cannot make it, you can send us a message to send someone in your place. Check in at the counter when you arrive. Doors will be locked when the class starts as to not disturb the participants, so please plan accordingly!
Not into yoga? You can come visit our cats any day! See the Visit Us page here.